Slovak Chemical Society, ID: 00178900 (hereinafter the “controller”), in accord with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the “GDPR”), collects the following personal data:
– Name, surname, and institution of the person, who is registering for the scientific event.
– Name and surname of the person, who is registering another person for the scientific event.
– Phone number and e-mail of the person, who is registering for the scientific event, or persons who are registering another person for the scientific event
Personal Data will be processed by the controller for the following purposes:
– Printing of an invoice and name badge.
– Sending information concerning the organization and program of the scientific event.
– Sending information/newsletters concerning future scientific events on related topics (in case of consent below).
The collector keeps personal data for as long as is strictly necessary to perform its contractual obligations and for the fulfillment of legal obligations. Personal data that is processed with your consent is retained by the collector only for the duration of the purpose for which the consent was granted. Once the legitimate reason for processing your personal data has expired, the collector will destroy these personal data and any existing copies thereof.
The processing of personal data is performed exclusively by the collector.
Please note that photographs will be taken and video recorded during the educational event. Photos and videos will be used by the collector only for promotional purposes or for the presentation of the scientific event.
In connection with the processing of your personal data by the collector, you are entitled to the following rights:
1. The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, when the processing is based on such consent;
2. The right to request access to your personal data and information about what personal data is processed by the collector;
3. The right to correct inaccurate personal data and also to supplement incomplete personal data;
4. The right to delete the processed personal data;
5. The right to limit the processing of personal data;
6. The right to obtain the personal data you have provided to the collector in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and the right to pass this information to another person;
7. The right to be informed of a personal data breach;
8. The right to object to the processing of personal data; and
9. The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority or Control board of the Slovak Chemical Society.
Each participant is responsible for their own travel, visa, transportation, pandemic tests, and other costs. Organizers could not help with the catalysis of the visa procedure or pandemic tests including quarantine (look for these requirements: Visa – Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic (mzv.sk), COVID-19 – Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic (mzv.sk))
Please keep in mind that travel, accommodation, health, and other types of insurance are personal and are not covered by BDSHC.