Dear participants of the 19th Blue Danube Symposium on Heterocyclic Chemistry (19BDSHC2022) !
I would like to warmly thank you for registering for this meeting on behalf of the Organizing Committee. We wish you a pleasant stay here, and to achieve this, we kindly ask you to read the following information:
Hoping that the epidemiologic situation allows us to successfully run 19BDSHC2022, we recommend/kindly ask you (at this moment, it is not mandatory) to protect yourself and your colleagues during the symposium by applying a face mask with minimum protecting level FFP2 (each participant will obtain 3 filtering half mask in your conference package).
Those participants, who ordered the small train „Prešporáčik“ on Monday 22.8.2022 at 11 a.m. from hotel Tatra, will pay 20 Euro extra cash by registration.
Additional drinks in bar/restaurant/room service are not included in conference fees, similarly to telephone calls from room telephone, car parking, and other hotel services you pay personally.
Your special dietary requirements consult with restaurant service: lunches and dinners will be organized like a buffet – self-service.
Oral presentations prepared in MS PowerPoint according to advice you can send us before August 15 (firstname.lastname@example.org):
Presentations will run on PCs using Windows 10 operating system using MS Office 2016 and data projectors. To avoid problems with characters, symbols, animations, multimedia, etc., we recommend for PowerPoint 2016 presentations:
1. Transform your presentation onto this format (Save as – choose PowerPoint presentation) Control correctness of the transformation
2. Prepare a new folder elsewhere: BDSHC Surname (your Surname)
3. Choose from: File – Export – Presentation for CD – Package for disk CD – Give the name of the disk, for example, BDSHC2022 and on the bottom left side choose Copy to folder – in Location Browse previously prepared folder BDSHC Surname – include files: YES
Then all required files (fonts, .dll, .pptx, etc.) are copied into this folder (BDSHC Surname)
4. When you copy the whole folder BDSHC Surname on your USB key, you have a safely prepared presentation, which should be displayed like on your computer on any other PC with totally different font tables (Russian, Chinese, Japanese,…etc.) all over the world….
5. Pack folder BDSHC Surname to zip/rar files including subfolders and send us(email@example.com)
Other versions of PowerPoint (97 – 2003 and others) can have these similar options.
Pointers with presentation controllers will be provided by organizers, but you can also use your own pointers. Poster panel dimensions are 200 cm x 90 cm and will use adhesive tapes.
Important note: if you find some damage in your room, please inform the reception desk immediately to avoid later problems.
Additional helpful information about transportation, Bratislava, and our Faculty you can find on the conference web: bdshc2022.schems.sk
We wish you pleasant transport and stay in our city